cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keyfigure calculation and display excluding a characteristic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I hope you can help me with the following scenario.

I have a query that displays quantities and values per customer code and material code. I need to create a new keyfigure in my query that is going to display the average price calculated using the total value and quantity per material code.

This average price should be shown in every line of my report meaning that i want to have an analysis per customer and material and the columns should include Quantity and value for the customer+material combination and the total average price of the material code.

In other words can i sum up the quantities and values per material code and this to be diplayed in every customer-material combination?

Is this possible in query design or should i restructure my data in the infocube?

Thanks=points

Panos

Edited by: Panagiotis Nikolaidis on Oct 16, 2008 1:28 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing the thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to set result row display at the material level in the report. then you can create a new formula keyfigure as SUMCT(Quantity).

This will calculate your material wise quantity total and will be displayed on each record of that column, exactly as per your requirement.

Hope this helps...

regards,

umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick responses,

I've tried it and it works. The problem is that i need sums per customer codes as well. Additionally I need the layout to be "customer" and then "material code".

Any ideas?

Regards,

Panos

Former Member
0 Kudos

In other words, is it possible to calculate a keyfigure and declare that the calculation is based on a characteristic?

former_member204514
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

This is possible. Just use the SUMCT functions and display result rows till material code and do the calculations.

Further use your average functions to calculate.

Regards,

anil