cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

finding valuation class

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am making material but in that i am not able to find valuation class . pls tell me i think some body has hide valuation class from MM .pls tell

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

my question is that i am making material in MMO1 in that screen valuation class is not displaying but the error is pls enter valuation class first .And i am not able to see that in screen .

pls tell

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Valuation Class Field will be Found in Accounting View1 of Material Master. Please go thru the same and Input Valuation class by Pressing F4 in Filed and Select Proper Valuation class and save.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check field selection in OMS9 transaction..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear KKKK

Will you please tell me where exactly you are getting this error.

What procedure you following,

You are in MM01 then selecting Industry Sector and Material Type ..... immediately after that that error is coming OR

after going in Accounting View you are getting that error

This will help me to understand your problem

Regards

Pradeep S Yekunde

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please go to Trxn Code OMS9 and Select filed Selection key 31 and Check the Field MBEW- BKLAS Valuation Class is hide against Trxn codes MM01.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is depend on valuation class config.

For check all process go below path.

SPRO-> Materials Management -> Valuation and Account Assignment -> Account Determination - >Account Determination Without Wizard - >Define Valuation Classes

Than click on execute button.

So three tab should be display you.

1) Account category referance

2) Valuation Class

3) Material type/ Account category reference

Here against the valuation class pls maintain the Account category ..

and in OMS2 trxn , pls maintain the same Account category for your material type..

then the valuation class will appear at the time of Material Creation..

Former Member
0 Kudos

check In OMSK transaction ...

enter Account catageory reference In material type level

and enter valution class in material master

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

System will show the Valuation classes based on the Material type Selected during Creation.

also Check the Icon Display all values is activated in Valuation classes window. If it there click on it and check once..

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

CHECK WHETHER YOU HSVE MAINTAINED THE ACCOUNTING 1 VIEW...

> in the material master mm02 enter the valuation class is entered in the accounting 1 view...pls maintain and then save..

You can configure Valuation Class it in OMSK as per your requirement and view selection of material master in OMS2.

Check the thread:

Regards

Priyanka.P