cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EH&S (Waste Management)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm new at EHS module and have many doubts about Waste Management.

Is there any way to enter master data with a file or something like that (Legacy's and Batch Input I can't because batch is not allowed).

I mean... nowadays, the only posibility to do this is to enter manually the substances, specifications, generator, transporter, disposer, authority...etc. And this process is so slow and requires a waste of time considerably. With transactions MM01, CG02, WAA10, etc.

Could you guide me to how i have to do it? Lots of thanks!!!

Javi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

if you need to enter master data use LSMW transaction where you can record the Transaction & use it for your Upload of the Legacy data.

The Data template shoukd contain all the details whcih are required for creatinmg the master data.

Thanks & Regards

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you provide me a small example, please? I don't know how to use LSMW and substitute all the other transactions: MM01, CG02, etc.

For example, if I want to enter a new acid waste called "ACID" with its characteristics (specifications, conversions, disposal receipt...), which steps I have to follow?

Thank you and sorry for my ignorance in this SAP component.

Javi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Specifications, Phrases and Reports import SAP has already provided Tcodes. Use,

CG33 - Import Specifications

CG31 - Import Phrases

CG36 - Import Reports

Regards,

Smita

Answers (0)