cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to assign the date profile to transaction tyep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a new date profile. but while assigning it the transaction its giving error like " The action profile is only allowed with date profile " X00001 " .

Please suggest what could be the reason for that .

Thanks & Regardsm

Rahul D

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

The Solution is simple as cleared in Error, u have to change the newly created date profile in Action Profile first then only u r able to assign u r newly created Date Profile in transaction.

Hope it'll help u.

Thanks,

Dipesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dipesh ,

Thnx for your reply .I have already tried doing that..Buy I was unable to do that coz date profile was in gray mode and unable to change..Could you tell me the clear way to change the date profile in Action profile .

Thanks & Regards,

Rahul D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Open u r Action Profile in Edit Mode by clicking on the icon is in left side above, and the change Date Profile.

Regards,

Dipesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dipesh ,

I m so sorry..its looks so simple still its complicated..

I could click on the change ICON on left top..atfer that I could not find how to change the Date profile ...

Please tell the complete process steps ..

Thanks & Regards,

Rahul D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Reply please .

Thanks & Regards,

Rahul D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

U can follow below steps:

Spro->Customer Relationship Management->Basic Functions->Actions->Actions in Transaction->Change Actions and Conditions->Define Action Profiles and Actions.

1) Click on edit mode and Open u r action Profile.

2) See the field Date profile it will allow u to change the Date Profile (use F4)

also check whether u r old date profile is used in action conditions it also need to be change.

Hope it'll solve u r problem.

Regards,

Dipesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks..Dipesh..

Problem Solved...rewareded you points.

Regards,

Rahul D

Answers (0)