cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

message struck in adapter eng.(RWB message monitoring)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Its a support issue. A message got struck in adapter engine due to some error.I have copies the payload from MDT and tested in the test tab of message mapping,I wonder that the message executed successfully.

My question is if the message executed successfully then why the message got struck in adapter engine.

thanks,

Suresh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Any message will not fail in the RWB because of the mapping error. The mapping happens in the IS and hece if some thing that is wrong in the payload will fail the message in the sxi_monitor and not in RWB.

Message fails in the adapter engine would be because of some System Error in the target system even. See the message details in the RWB for the error status and error message. That may give some idea on the failure. Tru resending the message from the RWB and observe what happens...!

Thanks

SaNv...

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in queues

and RWB search in Message Monitoring, if any messages are stuck kindly resend all the stuck messages and then run your scenario.

Still u r messages are in the same state kindly restart u r Java Instance

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

There are many reasons for the to get stuck in RWB(Adapter Engine)

try to chk the queue both inbound and outbound

try to refresh the cache

and even chk with the adapter configuration as messaging works fine but many things comes into picture once the message from sr to tar

ParvathyS_SAP
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

it may be problem in ur reciever end.

Check for the Audit log and also sxi_cache, sm58 and smq2

check the blog of Naveen Pandrangi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this why and how we will get the Errors on Adapter Engine

REgards

Seshagiri

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Message got stuck in Adapter Engine. That means that the XI processing of the message is succesful and problem exist while ur receiver adapter is trying to post the data to the receiver system. Check the Audit log for detailed error.

Regards,

Prateek