Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot changes

sankarn
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Is it possible to find changes happened to an inspection lot ?

If for example a person has changed the actual lot quantity and the start date of inspection .

Is it possible to find out who has done what changes ..Please let me know

Thanks

Sankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

goto AUT10 (audit trail) where you can trace all the changes, enter the transaction code and start date and execute .

pls get back

regards,

Ramu

sankarn
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I tried the transactode aut10 ..it says no table log exists

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

For Status changes you can check the STATUS HISTORY tab in QA02 transaction and for any other changes you can go to

EXTRAS - CHANGE HISTORY from the same transaction.

Kindly ask me if you need any other details.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas.D

sankarn
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

When i try with change history tab it says no change document exist do i need to activate some thing ?

thanks

sankar

former_member608385
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Your statement ...

When i try with change history tab it says no change document exist do i need to activate some thing

It is just due to no change has been made in this Inspection Lot so change history is present. If you want to see that who create it then please go to

T-Code 'QA03' --> Enter Insp. Lot no --> Extras --> Admin.Data --> then you will get the data related to the creator of the insp. lot.

Thanks

sankarn
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you for all the inputs ...

One user has changed the lot quantity and another user has changed the dates ..But when i go to admin data it gives the name of the user who made the last change but no information on what changes were made ....

And change history is showing no change document exist ...

Please help me how i can find details on what changes happened for the lot and who made the changes

Thanks

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

I think you should try the trx AUT10

If required more clarity over it, pls let me know.

Regards,

Shyamal