cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

material is blocked

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am getting an eror that material 23 is blocked at the gr

i have cheked with the user they are saying that no body is making use of that material but i am getting that error again and agin how to resolve any tcode to track the reason of block or who is blocking or else to unblock

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

goto Transaction SM12 Check if any lock entries are prsent on the material master record.

delete the lock entries form the transaction by slecting the lock record

If the block is not a sytem block ( i.e Table locking ) check the X - Plant status in the material master

Thanks & Regards

Kishore

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check Lock Entries in SM12 and Delete them and Try.

Also go to SM04 Trxn code and check which User is Using the Trxn Related to Material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It has been locked by some transaction the you can delete the lock entries using SM12(Tcode)

You can also check in MM02 , there you can check the plant material status in basic data 1 view.

Regards,

Vijay

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Check the ME23N --> See in the Item details ...check the stock type and check the document status....

If its blocked, then move it to unrestricted use and then do further postings..

The material can be made blocked from the source list also..pls check the source list..if it exists...

Hope it helps..

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take the help of your basis team, he will be able to locate the user who is blocking the valuation of the particular material.

Regards

Merwyn