cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create Object Links For non standard SAP Objects?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to create an object link in cvo1n for a non standard SAP object (inspection characteristics) . we have two ways to do this

1. Create a screen for the rquirement by taking the standard screens as reference.

2. Implement badi document_obj.

I need a step by step process to perform both the steps. Sample codes will be helpful.

One more thing is that i need a link in the standard screens of inspection characteristics also. How to get a two way link both in cv01n and in the standard inspection char screen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the interaction with non-sap can be even done by EDI - Electronic data interchange.

hope this helps U..!

Thank You,

Manoj

award points if useful..!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nitin,

Thanks for the response i need some more information on the topic . Can you please explain the last point of attaching a document to PRT. How to perform the link only from the other side?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

pls check wheather there is PRT availbale for object,.

or give me the tocde, where you want to attach the doc

in

PRT, there is a document tab, from where you can link the doc the particular object.

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Customizing for the Do cument Management , you must maintain the key fields for the SAP objects that you want to link to document info records, by choosing Control Data ® Maintain key fields.

Process

Program two screens for the following module pools for the SAP object that is to be linked additionally:

u2013 SAPLCV00

u2013 SAPLCVIN

The process logic must be according to that of screen 0204 in program SAPLCV00 and must not be changed.

Create the function module OBJECT_CHECK_XXXX (XXXX = name of the SAP object).

If this object can be classified, this function module already exists in the standard system. Otherwise, copy the existing function module OBJECT_CHECK_EQUI (linking of equipment) and change it to suit the new object.

also you can attach the document to PRT also. but it will not show you in dms. This type of attachment is only from otherside.

thanks

nitin

award point if useful