Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capacity split

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PP Experts,

Can anybody help me.

I have work center say XYZ where I perform milling operation. I have 3 milling m/c say 001,002,003. I have operation quantity is 150 piece.I want to specify that 40 pieces are to be processed on machine 001, 60 pieces on machine 002 & 50 pieces on machine 003.

How I can allocate this.Please help out.If possible please tell step by step procedure.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Capacity header , with no. of individual capacities=3. Create header details for individual capacities from Goto -> Individual Capacties and maintain for 001, 002 and 003.

Now after creation of production order, in operation details, Choose "Cap. reqmt assignmt" tab and choose capacity 001 and assign 40 pcs, for 002 =60 pcs and 003=50 pcs in split qty as required.

After assignment, you can also level this capacity using CM27 (Levelling done by Splits).

Hope this helps for your requirement.

-Thaila Shree

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Thaila Shree,

This is perfect answer of my query.I appreciate you.

Really very thankful to you.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja ,

Do you have same order for the total qty or differrent order ...... any ways if you have differrent work center for the three milling m/c then you can do the same in Capacity levelling .....by allocating to the work centers

Regards

Kaushik

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can U tell me please how to allocate to work center.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Create work center with 3 Indiviudal capacities and have also defined the Individual Capacities by name in the Capacity header. Also in the capacity header you should have activated "Relevant for Finite scheduling".

In the Scheduling parameters for the order type/Plant you should have activated check box for "Generate Capacity requirements" in transaction OPU3.

If the above conditions are met, then in the capacity leveling transaction "CM21" you would be able to dispatch individual operation quantities to the individual machines.

So you can Dispatch capacities/Operations for a single or multiple workcenters also.

In your previous thread I have explanied each and evey step for capacity requirement in production order also but didn't get it. If just try OPU3 you will not get any capacity requirement in order you need to follow all the setting I have given you Please try and come back

Hope clear to oyu.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar