cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative delivery costs not allowed

Former Member
0 Kudos

is there any way that i can make the condition category for delivery cost to be -ve?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We required this for Return PO. During normal PO, the condition type is taking as +ve and the accounting doc posting is correct during GR and LIV. However, during return PO, we would like to have the same flow except that it is posting reversely from the normal PO. that is why we need the condition type to be -ve. The condition type is using conditiong category 'B' delivery costs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the same situation you describe. Were you able to set the delivery costs like a negative ammount in retunr PO? Any help would be appreciatted. Thanks in advance,

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you need not enter negative value. you enter value ,system will automatically deduct it from the base value.

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

My condition category is 'B' Delivery costs. Although I have set 'X' (minus)... still in PO I'm getting the same error. Negative delivery cost not allowed.

Pls help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

In M/06 for the condition type change the plus/minus to "X" and check in the PO.

Regards,

BSK

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Check the link, the possible cases:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/7a/4c39ff4a0111d1894c0000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Hope it helps..

Regards

Priyanka.P

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to M/06 and Select Condition type to which you want to Change Condition category and Chenge it to - Ve Negative and Save.