cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplying Plant Assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am creating a stock transport order. When i create the Stock Transport Order (PO) against my PR generated from the MRP run, The supplying plant is not derived automatically. In material master special procurement is selected as 40 "Stock transfer (proc.from alter.plant)"

Can anyone please help me for it configuration?

Best Regards,

Farooq Rifai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You cannot create the STO from the PR genearted thro MRP as it shall not contain the Item category U.

Therefore please raise a new PO with the Item category as U, then u may get the supplying plant option.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prasanna

Award pls if helpful

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to ME01 (Maintain Source List), here in the selection screen, enter material and receiving plant and enter

Now maintain the validity period, Supplying Plant, Purchase Org. and MRP indicator as "1" and save.

Then try.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick reply.. yes it is working fine.

But it will be very help full if you can advise some other way (Customizing) to achieve the same. We already have some plants which are already being derived at the time of transfer order without using the source list...

Thank you once again

Former Member
0 Kudos

just for information, this MRP is run for Projects so the PR is created for Account Assignment Cat as Q and item category U.

It is working fine for some plants but not for others.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your help issue has been resolved.

I assigned the supplying plant in Plant Parameters for special procurement type 40.