Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reg price comparison

former_member633418
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have created some materials for which i have maintained all the records. while doing price comparison in me49 i cannot see the price for the material and comparison cannot be done...kindly suggest me to sole this issue..thank you..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Can u tell me step by step proceudre ur following.then it can be understood clearly r what type error throwing the system.

Regards,

BSK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For ME49 Price Comparison, the Quotation needs to be created.(ME41).Send it to Vendor.

Maintain Prices in ME47.Then you can do price comparison for the Quotations.It does not pick price fro the Material Masters.Check for the Release of Quotation.

Also, set indicator hw you want comaprison,by Mean value or % value.

Hope it helps you.

Regards,

Smitha

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Check the RFQ has the collective number, Porg, you have maintained the quotation properly, have you maitained the vendor and price properly,

While comparing in the ME49, use the indicators for mean or min. value quotations...

pls check...

Hope it helps..

Regards

Priyanka.P

former_member633418
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI...I have checked the details that u hve told...but still it is not working..

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope you Have Maintained Quotations Properly in ME47 with Condition Prices.

Now Go to ME49 Trxn code and Select Purchase Orgn and Give Quotaion numbers / Collective Refernce number and Execute the Report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Price comparisions can be done for the RFQs which are maintained in ME47 along with the condition prices .

Regrads,

BSK

Former Member
0 Kudos

First you need to create RFQ in ME41 trxn..and maintain the prices in ME47..

then you can compare the RFQ's in ME49 trxn..