cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GI via sto, but FI document amount is not consistent with sto, why?

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i create sto, quantity is 1000, default price is 1.00, then i change price to 1.2., Condition value is 12000. but when complete gr/gi via 351, the FI document amount is still 1000. not 1200.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

For STOs always price picks from the material master as per the condition maintained in pricing proc. for STO, this condtion derives the internal price from material master of supplying plant only.it will not cosider the price changed in PO.

Regards,

BSK

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kishore , i have change sto Schema proc from ''RM2000" to "RM1000", condition type is also changed from p101 to p001, but FI document still don't adopt my input price, why?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As you are performing a Stock Transport order with in the Same Company code , so the Pricing of the Material is considered from the Valuation price based on the Pricing Procedure being used.

If you are using P101 as the Price Condition type in STO , then at the time of GI the Value of the Condition type is being determined based on the Valuation price.

Change the Condition type in the STO pricing Procedure & maintain your own price in the PO & then check the FI document in GI

Thanks & Regards

Kishore