cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Termination of change to the hierarchies/attributes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting following error while trying to execute change run for an infoobject.

I have checked all cubes, I couldn't find any cause for termination of chnage run.

following is the log of SM 37.

Job started

Step 001 started (program RSDDS_AGGREGATES_MAINTAIN, variant &0000000000024, user ID xxxxxx)

Activation of master data for ZBBRUBR

Report RSDDS_AGGREGATES_MAINTAIN ended with errors

Job cancelled after system exception ERROR_MESSAGE

any body having idea what might be the reason for this termainatiion.

any help in this regard will be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Report RSDDS_AGGREGATES_MAINTAIN ended with errors

Job cancelled after system exception ERROR_MESSAGE

Sol: This issue was caused due to other parallel aggregates which are running/strucked for long time.

Kindly go to RSA1 -> Tools -> Apply Hierarchy/Attribute Changes for Reporting.

After execute screen is opened kindly check the status of your run. Through change run monitor option, you can identify parallel aggregates identified during run time. Reran all the aggregates and check the roll ups if any affected.

Now select the option with variant and provide your variant details there and execute the job. Failed job should be finished successfully.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi now this issue is solved actullay there was some inconsistency in master data tables whch we corrected using RSRV

and our issue resolved

thanks

former_member190390
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing same problem, but we dont see Infoobject in the screen when we click on Info Object, how to add info object or resolve the issue.

I have checked the RSRV All Combined Tests for master data, I found below error

1. SID values in X and Y table: Characteristic 'XXXX'

@5C\QError@ Characteristic XXXXX: 45 values from table /BIC/PXXXX do not exist in table /BIC/XXXXX @5F\QNo long text exists@ @5F\QNo detail exists@  18:14:11

2. Compare sizes of P and X and/or Q and Y tables for characteristic XXXX

@5C\QError@ Characteristic XXXX : Tables /BIC/XXXX, /BIC/XXXXX are not consistent: 45 deviation(s) @5F\QNo long text exists@  18:14:12

Any suggestions are apreciated.

Thanks,

Venkatesh