Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approver's note in Clock correction

former_member217000
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created the webdynpro application for approval of clock correction. There we have added on field for approver's note on clock correction. This approver's note is properly updating in the database PTREQ_NOTICE.

But after approval when employee checks his request then employee can't able to view approver's note. In fact there is no field in the iview for approver's note. Could you please tell me why this happening. Isn't there any field for approver's note.

Thanks

Sameer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217000
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please Reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samee,

Is that a custom iview or standard view which you are trying to see after the approval.

if its custom view you must have added the field to retrieve the note ..

if its standard ... how would the note field know where u have stored the note..

Let me know inorder i can help you in this regards,

Roby..

former_member217000
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

I am using custom iview where i have given facility for approver's note. I am updating that note in PTREQ_NOTICE table with latest version as of PTREQ_HEADER. But still is not dispalying in the ESS service of Employee(requester)

Please reply

Thanks

Sameer

Edited by: sameer dhuke on Oct 20, 2008 11:06 AM

former_member217000
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please reply to my querry...

Edited by: sameer dhuke on Oct 24, 2008 10:42 AM

Edited by: sameer dhuke on Oct 27, 2008 5:17 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

Please check the Status of these leave requests from PTARQ.

Once u201Cpostedu201D (Approved and subsequently relevant record has been updated to IT2001) then the Leave notes field is not visible for all the records and cannot be retrieved.

If we donu2019t schedule the job (RPTARQPOST) then the record will not be posted in IT 2001 and will be in u2018Approvedu2019 (Approved only but record is not updated in the Backend) status, then the notes section are visible.

Cheers,

Rahul.