cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic g/l post

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please tell me by which tcode i can post G/L account automatically ?

I am online.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure what you mean, but if you want to set a G/L for automatic posting, you can do that using transaction FS00 or FSS0.

Click the Create/bank/Interest tab and check the box "Post Automatically Only".

Caution: Make sure you have the automatic rules configured, since you won't be able to post manually to that account (without un-checking the box).

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir i wish to explain u entire situation in detail as :-

In OB37 trnsaction key BSX it is already defined valuation modif.=0001, valuation class =3000 , account =24340000 .Yet in tcode MIGO i am getting error '' Account determination for entry CAIN BSX 3000 not possible'' { Message no. M8147 } .Can you please guide me ?

I am online.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe its looking for an entry without the modifier. Can you confirm if the following entry exists in T030:

CAIN BSX <blank> <blank> 3000 = 24340000

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks sir ,but now in tcode migo system is taking me in OMWB .Can you please tell me what exactly i have to do in that tcode?

I online wait.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It should probably display the group RMK for Mat Postings.

Double click on Inventory Posting (BSX) and create an entry that key under your COA (CAIN, I believe), without an Valuation Modifier.

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thankyou Sir ,but i had already done that .Can you please tell me what setting i have to do in OMWB.

I wait.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiya,

If you can confirm that the above entry is available in the table T030 (using SE16 or SE16n), you don't need to do anything else.

Cheers.

Answers (0)