Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic confirmation indicator set in TO

former_member1207446
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear forum

I am creating a transfer order with reference to a delivery, using transaction LT03.

But when I look at the transfer order in display mode after it is created, the Confirmation indicator (LTAK-KQUIT) is set automatically in the TO.

How is the configuration made to avoid having the confirmation indicator set in the transfer order?

I had a look at the IMG settings in LE->WM->Activities->Confirmation and removed the "Confirm immediately" indicator set for the movement type 601 GI for delivery...but it did not do it for me, the Confirmation indicator is still set in the transfer order.

Anyone knows?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member1207446
Participant
0 Kudos

IMG settings in LE->WM->Activities->Confirmation

From SAP Help:

"Immediate confirmation of a transfer order item only works out

*if the respective movement type does not disallow this

*if the storage type from which the materials are picked is not subject to pick confirmation

*if the storage type into which the materials are put away does not have a putaway confirmation requirement."

If you remove any of this conditions, then the stock transfer order will not be set to confirmed automatically. In my case, I just had to set the "confirm stock removal" indicator for the storage type in question, in order to remove the automatic confirmation indicator in the stock transfer order.

former_member1207446
Participant
0 Kudos

Found the solution in IMG

Former Member
0 Kudos

How did you manage to do so? Can you please provide me the solution to your problem. It could be useful for me.

Many thx!