cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Master - Update of sales values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, can anyone advise if we can control the update of sales values in credit master thru' billing type instead of item categories? We have a requirement to omit certain billing type from updating sales values in credit master, but the item category is credit active.

Any alternative proposals are welcome.

Thanks

Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Peter

Update Group maintained in Credit control area determines what to update in each process.

Standard update groups are 0012, 0015 & 0018. Each has its own functions. I hope you aware the same.

My wild guess is you create new order type, item category (withou credit active), & billing type. Then you check the logic whether this particular combination has completed all the process say SO, DEL & BILL, Then only system updates the value in credit master else not. You can create a new update group (a copy of existing you mainatined now) with the additional functionality which we mentioned included in the new update group

If this is possible to code you can find this to work. Please check the same with ABAP consultant.

Regards

Deepu Pillai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senni,

Ur suggestion works partially. I manage not to update sales value for open billing, but my open delivery still got reduced. This results in lower credit exposure. Is there a way where i dun impact the overall credit exposure, but still allow billing to take place?

Thanks

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

I m removing the thread

Edited by: Deepu Pillai on Oct 16, 2008 1:41 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Peter,

If your pricing procedure is different for this transactions means, you can do it by removing the 'A' from Sub total field of pricing procedure from Net Value.

Rgds,

Senni.B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think you can do this via standard config for billing types.

My advise is that you create a new itm category for the relevant process.