cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting based on VAT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Anyone told me about how to take reporting based on VAT.

In MM, my accounting people asking me" how much of service tax, VAT we had paid in the whole year &also by material wise"

Is it possible to take the report likewise.

Thanks in advance.

Deepa.V.G

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think requirement of ur core users is related to Purchase register.

take thee Help of ABAP consultant and develop the Z report for that.

regards,

sujit

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use Report on Taxes RFUMSV00 in SE38.

This program creates the advance return for tax on sales/purchases, and, if required, also creates a batch input session for automatic transfer posting of tax payable. The program can also fill out the tax return if required.

You can display the return at line item level for each tax type (output and input tax). Note however, that even when you suppress the line item information, the data is still taken from the individual documents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Deepa,

Please use the report RFUMSV00, this report is based on Tax code and/or account key, businessplace(for India) etc. This will give a list of invoices created for a particular tax code (input or output) having service tax or VAT .

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

In addition to the above, when you use the Advanced Report for Taxes on Sales/Purchases (RFUMSV00) you can note the following :

· Bill deliveries in the same period.

· Do not reclaim input VAT in the period before the tax point.

· Use the posting date in SAP as the tax point date, so that VAT input and output totals can be agreed to the VAT accounts at the end of the period.

· Execute the Input Tax from Parked Documents (RFPUMS00) report if you register invoices using the SAP document park function, so that VAT is picked up on invoices that have been received but not posted (the total is reversed in the following period to net against the VAT posted when the invoice is posted).

· Execute the Input Tax from Parked Documents (RFPUMS00) report and the Add. List for Adv. Return for Tax on Sales/Purch.: Tax on Open Invoices (RFUMSVHU) report to repay input VAT claimed when purchase invoices remain unpaid after six months.

Hope it helps..

Regards

Priyanka.P

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the Tax Reports in FI. The path in menu is: accounting/financial acc/General Ledger/Reporting/tax reports after, try your country.

I hope this helps you,

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think ur accounting person is asking wrong question.

He/she is asking "how much tax (srvice,vat) paid".Payment is done by the accounting department(FI) and not by the MM department.In MIRO we only raise the BILL in the system,payment is done by FI users.

But still if u want,there is no standard report based on taxes amount.

U have to take the help of ur ABAPer and create a zreport.

regards,

indranil