cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error while taking print out

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i configured for billing output device, perfectly output is coming in print preview. but if i give print directly, in print out company logo is not coming, but data are coming correctly.

we designed output via smartform with help of ABAPer's

i want to know is any is there is any other configuration need to be done.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is the logo appeared in print preview?

if not.

ask ur abaper to insert the LOGO in smartform & activate the program

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes logo is appearing in print preview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe the problem is with your printer settings, try to issue the output to some other printer. Check the same and let us know.

Hrishi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

If the logo is not coming in the print priview itself then ask your ABAPer to add the company logo.

If it coming in the preview & not in the printout, then change your printer as some printers donot support the logos.

Reg 5 copies of the same printout at a single time, ask your ABAPer to default 5 copies in the print prog of the O/p.

By default system will take 1 print. If there is a pop screen coming for print, then you can include a field that asks for the num of prints.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks siva,

but can you be bit specific, where the ABAPer's should give 5 copies

can you tell me steps to change, if you know.

and where can we see default copy as 1.

thanks

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mohan,

I. For your missing Logo, there is problem with your Printer Drivres. At our place logo was printing reverse... After re-installing Printer Drivers, logo is coming properly.

II. For 5 Copies:

No need to put 5 copies in ABAP program, what will happen in future if you want to take say only 1 or 2 copies.

We can maintain number of copies functionally in two ways:

1. VF02 - Goto - Header - Output - Select your output type & click on communication method - There is a feild of Number of Messages - put 5 here. System will print five copies.

2. T-Code - VV31 - Enter Output type - Enter Sales Orgn - Enter Customer code & partner function - Select the line item & click on communication - Enter 5 in Number of messages.

Hope the above helps...

Give points if useful...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

thanks for your suggestions

suppose if i want to take 5 set of copies with the same content, how can i do it?

is it possible?

let me know the configuration steps

thanks.