cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UAE Personal Information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

We have some employees that belong to UAE and will be using the ESS functionality. One of the function is the users can view their personal information address through ESS-Portal. We are on ECC 6 with EP7.

The problem is sap does not develop any personal information/address for UAE. We have send an OSS and SAP suggest that we can Reuse country specific services. (IMG -> Personnel Management -> Employee Self-service -> Service specific settings -> Personal data -> Reuse country specific services.)

Anyone knows how to configure or have any documentation on that?

Thanks

Regards,

Bryan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

I guess your using 99 as the country grouping in ECC. You will have to assign Personnel Info services from the SPRO node for this country grouping and it will display the needed data.

Thanks,

GLM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GLM,

Can you please tell me the details on how to assign Personnel Info services from the SPRO node for this country grouping?

Thanks

Regards,

Bryan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

You will have to do the following steps in order to assign Personnel info services using country grouping.

Go to TCode SPRO->Cross-Application Components->Homepage Framework

1. Expand Resources, create resources for the WD Applications for Personnel Info applications.

2. Expand Services, go to Define Country-Specific Services and create services and attach the resources to them.

3. Assign Services to the required sub area.

Thanks,

GLM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GLM,

What you mean is i just create a resource that point to the singapore persosnal information iview and like it to a service which i attached to a sub area?

Don't we need to configure the "Reuse Country-Specific Application" as suggested by SAP?

Thanks

Regards,

Bryan