cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while displaying currency symbols on Print AdobeForms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm facing a problem on a Print Adobe Forms flow. My customer want to migrate it's SAPSCRIPT invoice into an Adobe PDF Form.

So in order to do it as fast as possible i don't make the conversion but i cretae it from scracth while using the SAPSCRIPT as reference for fields to display and rules .

In this form i need to display Price information , so i define in the interface currency field with correct reference fields. It's display well. Now i want to display on the right side of the fields the currency symbols , so i define the field mask as $zzz,zz9.99 . Currency symbols appears as required but not with the correct one. The currency symbols is the currency symbols linked with the country parameters and not invoice currency .

Does somebody face the same problems ? How to make the currency symbols linked with the document currency and not Country ?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the same problem, "How to make the currency symbols linked with the document currency and not Country", were you able to solve this issue?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear shari,

To resolve currency and UOM related errors, please do the following solutions.

1 . GoTo Interface

2. In the left section->go to Currency/Quantity fields-> double click to open

3. click create button->give reference field name from the structure.

Note : the currency field should be added in the structure we are going to use, dont use SAP std table n field.

regards

goudham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also migrating the layout from SAP-Script to Adobeform and facing the same problem.

I have defined standard structure VBDKR in my Interface structure and also declared all the CURR and QUAN field in Interface(Curr/Quan fields).

While executing, there is a field WAERK in VBDKR stucture, it is giving short dump "Field "VBRK-WAERK" is unknown".

Can you please suggest how to rectify this error.Where I have to define VBRK table.

Thanks.

Ankur.

Ratherfish
Explorer
0 Kudos

The problem that you are facing is that WAERK is using TCURC as the reference table. The dump is caused because the TCURC table is not available.

In order for your form to work the TCURC table needs to be part of your interface.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gerald,

Thanks for your reply.I got a solution for this problem and I think you are correct.

Actually in adobeform we have to declare all the Quantity & Currency fields in Global Curreny/Quantity of interface irrespective of we are using those fields or not.