Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order-Shipping Conditions from Sold-to-Party

umasankarparavada
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

When sales order created, shipping conditions copied from Sold-to-Party. At that time, in SP, shipping conditions maintained wrongly.

After creating Sales Order, shipping conditions modified in SP, but system not allowing to modify shipping conditions in sales order. Because of this, shipping point has not been determined. Could not change manually also.

Please suggest on this.

Regards

Uma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uma,

To get the F4 optioon create the shipping condition types.

Path: IMG-LOGESTIC EXECUTION-SHIPPING-BASIC SHIPPING FUNCTIONS-SHIPPING POINT AND GOODS RECEIVING PPOINT DETERMINATION-DEFINE SHIPPING CONDITIONS.

Then u will get in F4 option.

One more thing check in next to DEFIN SHIPPING CONDITIONS U R HAVING DEFINE SHIPPING CONDITIONS BY SAALES DOCUMENT TYPE.If this is assigned the it will not allow u to change in the SALE ORDER.

Hope this will solve ur problem.

RV

umasankarparavada
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

In VA02, field "shipping conditions" is in editable mode. But, when I click F4, no options available. If I enter manually also, its not allowing.

How to change value in VA02?

Regards

Uma

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Uma

On your comments

"Because of this, shipping point has not been determined",

I dont think, it could be bcoz of shipping condition.

If Shipping Point is not flowing in sale order, then you need to check in OVL2 where you have to maintain the shipping point for the combination of Shipping Condition from Customer Master, Loading Group from Material Master and Plant. So check whether you maintained this.

Meanwhile, with regard to the field Shipping Condition which you could not make change, please note that even if subsequent documents are generated, this field will be in editable mode only and if you try to change, system will give you a message

- Shipping Conditions were changed, Redetermine Routes and shipping of all items

and if you click "Redetermine", the new shipping condition will take place.

So, can you please let me know whether your sale document type is copied from standard OR where the screen controls are there.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Normally in sales order shipping conditions is taken from SP

Eventhen that field will be in the editable mode and if you want to change shipping conditions in sales order you can do it then the system will give popup message telling that your shipping conditions is changed and hence shipping pt will be redetermined

I dont understand for you why the same is in non editable mode?

Even after saving the order also, in VA02 code you are allowed to change the shipping conditions provided you havent done the delivery

Check your shipping pt assignmene also

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check whether you assigned shipping point correctly

spro --> logistics execution --> shipping --> basic shipping function --> shipping pt & goods receiving pt determination --> assign shiiping pt

shipping condition (cust. master) + loading group (mat. master) + plant + shipping point

save it

let me know, still problem priests