cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in settlement rule

former_member226856
Participant
0 Kudos

When I create settlement rule I get an error "Enter a distribution rule for Cost center without a validity limit".

Now I want to remove the validity date from maintenance order settlement rule. How can I remove this where does is it maintained ?

Regards,

VM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In KS02 T-code there is validity for your cost center but you can't change it once created.

check here your setting:

SPRO>Plant Maintenance and Customer Service>Maintenance and Service Processing>Maintenance and Service Orders>Functions and Settings for Order Types>Settlement Rule: Define Time and Creation of Distribution Rule

Here in second column dont select distribution rule for release

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Edited by: Kaushal Rai on Oct 16, 2008 1:21 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

just go to order in change mode and select the settlement rule.where the cost center is specified ,there you can find the validity limit ,kindly remove and again run the settlement run

regards

thyagarajan

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

VM,

What is the full error message including message number

PeteA

former_member226856
Participant
0 Kudos

Full message

Enter a distribution rule for Cost center without a validity limit

Message no. KD059

Diagnosis

The settlement profile used requires you to define a distribution rule for Cost center. For period 013 2008, however, you have not created a distribution rule for Cost center.

Procedure

Create a distribution rule for Cost center without a validity limit, because, if the distribution rule does have a validity limit, the system always issues this message in the period following the last valid period.

Regards,

VM

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear VM,

In the order goto settlement rule double click on Settlemt reciever number. Now in the field DIstribution rule see settlemt type FUL is maintained.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

former_member226856
Participant
0 Kudos

Error message is:

Enter a distribution rule for WBS element without a validity limit

Message no. KD059

Diagnosis

The settlement profile used requires you to define a distribution rule for WBS element. For period 010 2008, however, you have not created a distribution rule for WBS element.

Procedure

Create a distribution rule for WBS element without a validity limit, because, if the distribution rule does have a validity limit, the system always issues this message in the period following the last valid period.

You can also use a different settlement profile that does not require such a distribution rule, or change the settlement rule used.

Regards,

VM

former_member226856
Participant
0 Kudos

In the settlement profile I have made WBS as default object type. Valid recever is cost center optional and WBS element as requried.

Regards,

VM