cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we schedule a background job for order TECO?

Former Member

Dear Experts,

Our client needs to schedule a background job for Prd order TECO. Currently COHV is being used, but it has to be done after manual selection of orders. Is it possible that we run it automatically everyday as a batch job?

Thanks,

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor

Dear,

Yes. You can schedule in the background.

You can use transaction COHV, here in system status field select 'TECO' & then in mass process tab select 'Technically complete'.

Then goto progam in the menu bar & choose execute in background.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mr. Bhramankar for the quick reply. May be I have put forth the question wrongly. I wanted to ask whether this mass processing transaction can be scheduled to run automatically at a specified time every day based on specific order selection criteria?

Thanks,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

IN COHV, select the parameters for background job like for an order type or plant etc. Then goto mass processing, select TECO, select background in execute fundtion option and create a variant and save.

In SM36 create job, enter the program PPIO_ENTRY,enter the variant created , schedule the date and time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot BNR, I dont have access to SM36 and have asked for the same to basis. I will get back to you if I get stuck.

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot BNR you solved my problem, full points to you!

Sachin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member

Hi,

Try with tcode CO44. With this you can do mass TECO by online. Enter the plant & select technicaly complete. Remove tick mark from test run.

Now all the prod order will get TECO status collectively.

Regards,

Dharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dharma for the quick reply. May be I have put forth the question wroingly. I wanted to ask whether this mass processing transaction can be scheduled to run automatically at a specified time every day based on specific order selection criteria?

Thanks,

Sachin