cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service entry sheet problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I faced the problem in service entry sheet .i want to do service entry sheet for all PO line items in a single service enty sheet . i have creater one service PO . it contains 4 line items (line items in item overview not in item details ).if i will go to do the service entry sheet by ML81 N , the system defaulty take the Line item 10 and this item number is hide. we can't do any changes so in this process i want do 4 times in a service entry sheet . so i want avoide this multiple time process , i want to do the one step process . this is for exapmle , i have N0 of line items in more PO . please help me .

Regards

Kt

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks to all

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You Cannot Create Service Entry sheet More than One PO Line Item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

thanks for your kind solution . the problem is solved .

Regards

kt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Solution: - Create one line item in purchase order with common name of service and put all four services at item detail level of purchase order.

Due to this at the time of service entry sheet creation after enter purchase order and it's line item number click on Service selection button. Due to this system put all service which is maintain in purchase order item detail level of your line item.

Regards,

Mahesh Wagh

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Its not possible to have SES for all items of a single PO...

In std sap system its not allowed...

Hope it helps..

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your create single service entry sheet against multiple line item of purchase order so you can't do it.

Because at the time of service entry sheet creation system put only any one line item of purchase order.

If you have four line item in purchase order then at the time of service entry sheet creation you have to create four different service entry sheet for each line item of purchase order.

Enter ML81N, Click on other purchase order button and enter your purchase order and it's line item number.

Regards,

Mahesh Wagh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helllo

Dont create 4 line items

Create only one line item and give all the services at item level ( in Services Tab)

then you can able to create the single service entry sheet for all the four line items

I hope it clarifies

rgds

Surya