Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime Errors MESSAGE_TYPE_X when accessing the user menu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I need to assign all the HR related authorizations to a new user for that I have created a new user and given a search for u201CSAP_HR*u201D roles and just copied the roles to the new user. Now the issue is when my user logon and try to expand a user menu item it throws an ABAP dump error MESSAGE_TYPE_X

Given below are the dump details

Information on where terminated

Termination occurred in the ABAP program "SAPLOLEA" - in "AC_SYSTEM_FLUSH".

The main program was "SAPLSMTR_NAVIGATION ".

In the source code you have the termination point in line 29

of the (Include) program "LOLEAU02".

I could find another topic with similar issue which says u201CWhen I tried removing a few roles and it did work!!u201D

Is there any roles which are u2018not usableu2019 type?

It seems to be not a GUI related issue as the same issue is occurring with different versions of GUI.

My system patch level is given below

SAPKA70017

SAPKB70017

SAPKIPYJ7G

SAPKITLQI6

SAPKW70019

SAPKNA7013

SAPKH60013

SAPKE60034

DB Oracle 10.2

GUI 710

Please advice.

Thank you,

Siju

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bernhard_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Siju,

I rather think that the problem is related on the user menu. If you assign a high number of roles, and the user menu therefore has more then 300 nodes on the initial level, the dump occurs. Please refer to [SAP Note 362883|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/362883] for more information.

b.rgds, Bernhard

4 REPLIES 4

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you should look for OSS notes. It looks like SAP bug. Try this one 1236072 or look for other related to the program SAPLOLEA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems the note# 1236072 is not valied for our SAP release as our system is SEM-BW 600 0009 SAPKGS6009

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried to apply this note using transaction SNOTE? If yes and it did not work you need to search for other OSS notes. You can also try to figure out by checking the corrections from that note if your version has the same problem. I guess that it is a programming error in SAP.

Bernhard_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Siju,

I rather think that the problem is related on the user menu. If you assign a high number of roles, and the user menu therefore has more then 300 nodes on the initial level, the dump occurs. Please refer to [SAP Note 362883|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/362883] for more information.

b.rgds, Bernhard