Did you mean: 

sales order-reason for rejection

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Sales order is created with2 line items

item 10 price 1000

item 20 price 1500 -

2'nd item is rejected by customer so i've entered reason for rejection for second item .

But total NET VALUE of the document is still showing as 2500 instead of showing only 1000 (item 10)

since item 20 is rejected.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is an indicator in reason for rejection configuration (transaction OVAG) which indicates whether the system takes the value of an item into account when it determines the total value of a document.

Normaly, reason for rejection allows the values to be cumulated. Maintain X/Y in the field Statistical values for the particular reason for rejection which you are using.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI GSL,

THx for replin.

i checked in OVAG

X No cumulation - Values cannot be used statistically

Y No cumulation - Values can be used statistically -can be used stastically

what does stastically mean.

If you enter a reason for rejection, the system automatically cancels any MRP requirements previously generated for the items. - for this is ther any specific setting done

2 pl explain Not relevant for printing/Not relevant for billing & Resource Item Open Again what relevance they got.

your suggestion are highly appreciated in this regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you use X/Y system will not consider the line item value which has been rejected in the net value of the document i.e. the net value of the document will be decreased.

Regards,

GSL.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

i agree with panithi and ramanathan. the reason why the values of rejected items are still included in the totals are that this could be a temporary situation and that in the future it is still possible to remove the reason for rejection. also, retaining the value allows you to include the rejected item in sales potential analysis.

regards.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This the standard behaviour of SAP system

When you reject a line item nett value does wont get changed because the line item still lies in the document

But when you create delivery then the rejected item will not appear there and so in PGI and Billing

But if you delete the line item instead of assighning a reason of rejection then the nett value will change

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Net value is amount of the document for all the line items so it will be showing the value of all the line items even though line item is rejected