cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg : JCOProxy error:null

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting the following error "JCOProxy error:null" while connecting to the SAP server and search for the any "BAPI" name.

I am using my login credentials to connect to SAP server through SAP JCO Interface.

But i am able to connect to SAP server and search for BAPI in se37, using my login credentials.

Kindly help to overcome this.

Thanks

Rajesh Sivaprakasam.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Reset the JCO Proxy setting witht the help of following link:

For xMII 11.5:

http://<server>/Lighthammer/JCOProxy?Mode=Reset

For xMII 12.0:

http://<server>/XMII/JCOProxy?Mode=Reset

Thanks and Regards

Khaleel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Khaleel,

I am using SAP xMII 12.0 version.

So i used the link to reset the proxy.

Its says "Reset Successfull".

But still i am facing the same error.

Do i need to restart the server?

Thanks

Rajesh Sivaprakasam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You restart the server and see.I think after restarting the server the issue will be solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I'm getting the same error... did you find a solution?

Regards

Uli

0 Kudos

Your security may not let you have external access. Check with your security folks.

Good luck,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

you mean on ERP-side? Firewall issue?

0 Kudos

Yes, on the ERP side. It is quite possible that it is a firewall issue. Can you ping the ERP system from MII and the reverse? Getting a JCOProxy error:null generally means you are not getting to ERP from MII. If it were a credentials issue, it would generally return an authorization error or something like "Connection Refused".

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Mike,

thanks for the quick response ...

I need to check the points you just mentioned ...

Unfortunately it doesn't even seem like mii is trying to connect. The error message pops up right

after I click the get list button ...

If there were a firewall issue or sth similar, i would expect mii to try connecting for at least a few seconds...

Can you help me figure out wether the JCO is installed correctly or not ...

Thank you very much for your help.

Uli

0 Kudos

You raise a valid point about execution time, but if my memory serves me correctly, the response time of a few seconds only occurs when there are a lot of RFC names being returned. I do not recall long wait times relating to errors. But I don't run into them very often either, maybe my memory is faulty.

One thing that I have been trying is to duplicate the error message. I cannot seem to get the null message back. Makes me think you may be correct that the JCo is not installed properly. What else can you tell me about the installation and environment?

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

actually the JCO was not correctly installed. Now that it is installed correctly, trying to get the bapi-list I get the error mesage "returned content XML is empty".

Executing a specific function call returns "[ERROR]: RFC Execution Error: Problem retrieving JCO.Function object: com/sap/util/monitor/jarm/TaskMonitor"

Any idea?

Regards

Uli

0 Kudos

What is the "Search Pattern" that you are using?

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am facing the same error mentioned here. I tried resetting the proxy server. Still, I am facing the error.

I believe there is something wrong with JCO installation. Can anyone tell me how to find out whether JCO installation was successful or not ? If so, do i need to re-install total 12.0 or can i do it only for JCO connection ?

Thanks,

Srini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I used "BAPI*" but it doesn't matter what I use, I always get the same error ....

Recently I am getting "empty content XML returned" when trying to get the list of available BAPIs in the JCo-Interface configuration screen ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have the same problem related on the others posts. How can I test my JCO?

When I open the URL http://localhost/XMII/JCOProxy?Mode=Reset (on the server browser), I get nothing...

Regards,

Vinicius

Answers (0)