cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizon Period in Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I done the configuration for Dynamic Credit check with 2 months Horizon Period.

The customer is already crossed the credit limit.

Now I want to enter a sales order which delivery date is beyond 2 months.

But the system is doing credit check for this order also & blocking the same.

In FD32, Horizon date is 20.10.08. In the sale order w.r.t which date system is checking the Horizon period?

Rgds,

Senni.B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Also check in OVA8 what is the horizion in Dynamic credit check for your credit control area.

Could be that the system is defaulting the horizion from there.

But as per standard, for your case system willnot check the orders that are due for delivery after 2 months. It will consider the orders that are due for delivery only within the 2 months of the order date.

So check the delivery due date is within the 2 months period or after the 2 months.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivanand,

My delivery due date is after two months only.

Rgds,

Senni.B

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

System will be considering the open order for delivery beyond 2 months for credit check but when you are creating the sales order, the sale order creation date will be todays date which falls below the horizon period becoz of which system is checking the credit limit.

Hope this will help you

regards

sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sudhakar,

Ultimately system should not block the orders for which delivery is beyond horizon period. If system checks w.r.t Order creation date, how it will work?

Rgds,

Senni.B

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check update field in credit control check with update 15 instead of 12.

check I am also not sure.

regards

sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senni,

I am facing the same problem. The system is blocking the orders for which delivery is beyond horizon period. Did you do anything to resolve this or is this Standard functionality?

Thanks,

Nile

Former Member
0 Kudos

It will check FD32 data only,since it is master data...if you do not want to consider this date you remove from FD32 and maintain Horizon period only in "automatic credit settings" in SPRO.

Regards,

Chandra