Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Woking with dynamic parameters - LOVs.

Hi,

I have created some LOVs for my report with the help of Crystal Report developer.

I saved this report at a remote appliaction site and I can run it by InfoView(Web Server).

When I run this report there, it asked me to enter uername and password for a particular server name and a database name -- which I am using for my report as well as to fetch LOVs(I think it is for getting updated LOVs every time).After this only, I will get the input parameter window with the appropriate LOVs field.

I selected the inputs and press OK, again it prompt me for UserName and Password entry after that it showed the result.(To access the database - to show me the output)

Those LOVs got added in Dynamic Cascading Prompt folder under RepositoryItems folder of my appliaction server location.

Now every time when I tried to run the report before displaying the Input Parameter Window, it is asking me Database Location and password.

I want it get the values for LOVs without asking me database username and password everytime.

Please help me to find a solution for it.

Thanks

Deepak Sisodia

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question