cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BW experts,

when i try to write the customer exit in CMOD it always dispalying read only its not allow me change option .i registered developer oss note and i have authorization also . can any one suggest me on this issue.

Regards

RK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205352
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you try if you have something like INCLUDE or MODIFY (something like this) in the top in the program ZX****.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you very much for your reply.iam getting this below message if i change any thing

The logon language differs from the original language

If you perform maintenance in the logon language, missing

texts will be supplemented from the original language.

Logon language EN English

Original language DE German.

Regards

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you very much for your reply . Actually iam working as BI consultant now iam getting this error plz suggest me on this error.

Package in non-original system only modifiable with Organizer Tools

Package in non-original system only modifiable with Organizer Tools

Message no. TK008

Diagnosis

You need to change the package of the object R3TR CMOD ZBW220. The original system of the object is ID3.

You must use the Transport Organizer Tools to change the package in a system other than the original system.

If you want to assign the object to a package that is in a different transport layer, you need the administration authorization for the Change and Transport System.

System Response

The function terminates.

Procedure

To change the package in the Transport Organizer Tools, choose Object Directory -> Change object directory entries of objects.

Regards

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any one suggest me on this issue.

Regards

RK

former_member205352
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ZBW220 is your package name ?? or Project name ??

Can you check the package of your project where you have your exit ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

iam getting this error i deleted the zbw220 project and cretaed new project zbiw . iam trying both enahncements EXIT_saplrsap_001, EXIT_saplrsap_002. its not allowing me to write the code .

Regards

RK

former_member205352
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope you have used right package.

Does your exit have green light ???

Have you included enhancement RSR00001.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

It showing my package green even iam able to see the coding also . but when i try some coding its not aloowing me.

Regards

Rk

former_member205352
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What if you go to that program in SE38 and say change.

Do you get some error ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear praveen

Thanks for your prompt response , issue has been solved my self. we need to change these settings go to edit menu find the modification operation once i click sitch off assisatnt so its allowing me to writing the code .Any way thank your assistance.

Regards

Rk

Answers (0)