cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No receiver could be determined

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to perform some unit tests, sending test messages directly to the Integration Engine through "SAP XI Runtime Workbench/Component Monitoring".

In the idoc header, we specified the mandatory fields:

However, in Monitor for processed XML messages, I can see that message sent have the following status: "No receiver could be determined".

Do you guys know what means the above Warning?

Thanks,

Luí

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem was in the communication channel configuration, I inserted a wrong port for the receiver Idoc CC.

However, I still having issues, but know it retrieves the following status:

"Error: Copy receiver from payload: Receiver not in payload"

Do you guys know what it means?

Thanks,

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Luis,

In the idoc header add the value LS as shown below and try...

<RCVPOR>SAPHRD</RCVPOR>

<b><RCVPRT>LS<RCVPRT/></b>

<RCVPFC/>

<RCVPRN>LS_HRD200</RCVPRN>

Thanks,

Renjith

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Can you explain the scenario. from your post i could figure out the scenario is file to idoc.

you should be maintaining the business system (where the idoc is to be posted) in the SLD.

Logical name is very important while creating the business system.if you r not maintaining a logical name , you should create your ID object under "party" and not under "party without sevice".

can you please explain your scenario.

regards,

aravindh.

sam_raju
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Adding to Renijith suggestion, check the following.

In the RD configured receivers,make sure the Business System for the backend R/3 is defined with ID and RA.

Rgds,

Sam Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Check the following...

- Do you have a Reciever determination in the ID where the Sender system is as given from the "Test Message" tab of RWB...

- Also for this sender system, is the Logical system name appropriately maintained in the SLD ?

Thanks,

Renjith