cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc Acknowledgement to JDBC status update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

JDBC --> XI --> SAP R/3 (IDoc ACC_DOCUMENT02)

JDBC <-- XI <-- SAP R/3 (IDoc ALEAUD01)

I have the following scenario... I am reading data from a database using the JDBC Adapter. The data is in the following format at source. Using the JDBC adapter I read the database for rows for which the status is blank, this is multiple documents.

Invoice 1 Status 53

Invoice 1 Status 53

Invoice 1 Status 53

Invoice 1 Status 53

Invoice 2 Status <blank>

Invoice 2 Status <blank>

Invoice 2 Status <blank>

Invoice 2 Status <blank>

Invoice 3 Status <blank>

Invoice 3 Status <blank>

Using a BPM process I split the source data into multiple messages and map them to the IDoc structure. In the above example Invoice 2 & 3 would be read from the database and split into 2 individual IDocs to be posted separately into SAP.

IDoc 1

-

Invoice 2 Status <blank>

Invoice 2 Status <blank>

Invoice 2 Status <blank>

Invoice 2 Status <blank>

IDoc 2

-

Invoice 3 Status <blank>

Invoice 3 Status <blank>

I now want to extend this scenario to include acknowledgement messages which I can use to update the status in the source system.

I have configured the ALEAUD01 message in the destination system and scheduled the RBDSTATE program to run periodically. I can see in the XI message monitor that my messages now have aknowledgement status.

What I would now like to do and hopefully someone can help is to use the status information being fed back from SAP in the ALEAUD01 message to update the status field for individual lines in the source table. Can anyone help with this step???

Regards,

Pete

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls check this thread..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can see the limitation of ALEAUDIT as it is handled internally in XI. Using the bespoke route I can create a copy of ALEAUDIT and a bespoke IDoc ZALEAUD01 for example, which will send the status idoc to XI.

In BPM I can configure a receive step to receive the IDoc... But, how do I then relate the IDoc I created to the particular segment in my ALEAUD01 IDoc.

Regards,

Pete