cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset Depreciation Simulation Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am executing standard report S_ALR_87012936. I have a depreciation key as ZLNR which is not working properly so I have prepared two new simulation depreciation keys as ZLN1 & ZLN2 and also maintained the simulation versions as Z5 & Z6 resp.

While I am executing the report by putting ZLNR as Dep. key only, then it working fine and giving the output but the moment I enter ZLNR & Z5/Z6 in the selection criteria its giving me the message 'No records were selected'.In all scenarios I am selecting I am also selecting 'Reduce the basis for Depreciation simulation of plan inv. by capitalization'.

Plzs. help me in analysing the message as it should not be this rather it should first check for the assets having ZLNR as depreciation key and then simulate them with the Z5/Z6 simulation version.

Thanks in advance

Arun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

In the simulation versins you put the depreciation key. But when you select on a depreciation key it looks to the value in the masterdata. When you select Z5 & Z6 resp there are no values, these values are not in the asset!!

Answers (0)