cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

interface mapping not found in interface determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

while creating an interface determination i can select inbound interface but not able to get interface mappings in that.

it says no objects found

notes: i am selecting proper namespace & inbound interface

in IR i can see that interface mapping is present and active

in enhanced mode of interface determination , i cant see interface mappings

pls help me reg this prblm

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the problem is in your Interface Mapping in IR, make sure you have selected the correct inbound & outbound message interface.

Another reason could be that, in your ID while creating the Interface Determination you might have chosen the wrong outbound & inbound message interface. What you can do is, first confirm the correct outbound and inbound message interface from IR and then select your interface mapping first and then select the inbound message interface.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Even after checking the SWCV , Namespace

goto --> sxi_cache

and refresh try again

rgds

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check for any interface mapping available between the Outbound Message Interface name and Inbound Message Interface name which you are using in your Interface Determination.

kumar D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using 1:N mapping? I think yes because you are using the Enhanced Interface Determination.

In your Integration Direct form menu chose Environment -

> Clear SLD Data Cache and then try.

Edited by: Sarvesh Singh on Oct 16, 2008 12:52 PM

Jitendra_Jeswan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Check following things:

1) Activate the Interface Mapping in IR.

2) Check the Interfaces used in IR, and the Interfaces selected in ID , it should be same.

3) If its same, try saying any to any in ID while selecting the Interface Mapping in the Pop in ID & choose the corresponding Mapping/

4) If you have deleted the old IM & created new one try doing delta refresh in transation SXI_CACHE & check if the IM created by appears there.

Hope this helps.

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Enhanced Interface Determination

"You get the inbound interfaces from the target interfaces of the multi-mapping. The inbound interfaces are determined at runtime during the mapping step."

Means the inbound interfaces will automatically come if you use Multi-Mapping in case of enhanced Interface Determination.

Same you can see in SAP help check the last step in activity.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/42/ed364cf8593eebe10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

For Standard Interface Determination

Do cross check inbound and outbound interface used in your Interface maping in repository and use same interfaces to create the Interface Determination.

Thanks!

Edited by: sudhir tiwari on Oct 16, 2008 9:21 AM

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check In interface mapping that source interface and Target interface are correct and they belogs to SWC that you r using.

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you can see you mapping in enhanced then you have to design the mapping again and choose the messages as one to one only.

You might have selected two or more messages in the target side. Which is a case when you have requirment of multiple messages.

Go thru this :

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

check this link