cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing documents date issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

I have one invoice here , the user had some typo error on the billing documents date : suppose the date should be XX/XX/2008

but the date entered as XX/XX/1008.

i changed back the date to 2008 but find out error prompt out when i am trying to save the invoice. The error as Pricing error in item OO70.. but i check the pricing in the Sales order , find out that selling price is same with the pricing stated in the VF03 and the date of the pricing is same

Do i need to continue this invoice or cancelled it? does it affect my PGI or other issue?

thanks

Wilson Low

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Normally we get this type of error when any mandatory condition type is missing in the billing document check line item 70 and check whether all the mandatory conditions types are available

regards

Sudhakar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no action before 2 months

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all ,

as the error prompt out , i feel puzzled also..because i did check the item 70 in the Billing documents. The SO for item 70 already mainted the pricing condition.

this error only prompt out when change the wrong date XX/XX/1008 to XX/XX/2008.

Hope my explanation clear enough.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can see your pricing condition in T.Code VK11, 12 or 13 for missing it in your item number 0070.

You just go in VF02 ---> Condition in item 0070 ---> check your pricing condition like PTS, MRP etc.

This will affect your document at the time of posting. When account team post this document then pricing error will found.

Regards,

Sandip Shaktavat