cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we create a new frame in B2B? If we can, how to create?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a requirement where in for an order we have to create a frame in which we can give the date of the shipment week. Products and the avialabilty will be defined in one frame and shipment weeks will be in the other frame where we can select any shipment week in the year, like 1st week of the year to last week of the year should be present in the frame and at a time 6 weeks should be displayed in the frame and upon clicking next and previous buttons, we should be able to see the next 6 weeks and for previous button it should display previous 6 weeks.

If we can do this in some other than creating frames, Can you please give some tips to do it in the other ways?

If my requirement is not clear, i will send you the screen shots of how it should be.

Regards,

Lakshman.

Edited by: lakshman reddy G on Oct 16, 2008 7:36 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm confused a little but the requirement is to create frames where you can do it easily.

When ever the order.jsp is loaded it will be called through refresh_basket.jsp.

Here you will find new frames and call them according to that. You will find the framesets in the related files it is called.

Please check the Frame set related files will start or end with fs in their name.

But be cautious about submitting of details as you need to get values from all the frames.

Regards,

Sateesh Chandra