Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calling report multiple times

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

iam having one z reprot it is running on daily basis for each store when we r given that store name

now what i want is i want to call that reprot with out giving the store name and at the same time we r having 160 stores so i want to write the report for this one pls provide the solution

Mohan

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan ,

If the store in you selection screen is a select option then if you do not enter the store the it will take all the stores while processing .

If currently it is a parameter , change it to Select option

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You didnt mention the exact requirement

Any way If u want to call the 160 stores line by line when report executed , maintain all the 160 stores in one ztable and write a logic to call one by one every time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Keep two radio buttons one for "without store name" and another for "with store name". keep "without store name" radio button as default and keep the parameter or select-option in disable mode. when the end user need to take report according to store name then he click on "with store name" radio button. after that enable that parameter or select-option for asking the store name.

Regards,

Ragu.