cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calibration order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Maint Plan no.getting generated (IP42) and scheduling (IP10) is also complete. But while displaying the list of maint orders (IW39) calibration order is not appearing. can anyone guide me.

manoj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

how do you cheking teh order , i mean by which data you identifying the calibration order.

generally we check with order type.....

or goto IP02 enter the plan number and select the maintenance plan schedule calls , check there you have any scheduled called , select the line and clcik on display call object, you can see the order.

-ashok

Edited by: ASHOK on Oct 16, 2008 11:18 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I display it, the message comes: No maint call object exists for the planned date.

also, The schedule status is New Start Hold.

Pls guide me further

Thanks

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

so the order has not yet created,

when is your planed date?

-ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is for today i.e. 16/10/08

Strategy selected is "B" Type on Key Date Basis

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If still for todays date its status is hold then scedule this plan by IP30 or IP10.

If stii staus doesn't change to New Start Save to call then you press green flag after selecting today's date plan and the save it. You wil see orde is created with inspection lot if necessary settings has been done as I suggested in previous thread.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

just goto IP10

and save, then come to IW38 and check or check from IP10 only clcik on dispay buttton you can see your order.

-ashok

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear manoj,

Try running the T code IP30 mentioning maintenance plan and interval for call objects

den luk for the order in IP24.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got the order but how to get the insp lot no.

Thx

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

once order is created then you can not get the lot.

from next call or from manual call from IP10 you can get the lot if teh below settins are satisfied

pl check

1.Check Task List attached in your order should have inspection point 300 in the task list header T-Code IA06

and inspection charectristic with sampling procedure should be assigned to the operation

in spro check

Quality Management>Quality Inspection>Inspection Lot Creation>Define Inspections in Plant Maintenance> here assign 14 to the respective ordertype

-ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

spro settings I hv checked it is as desired.

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manoj,

First check whether the order is release or not, if the order is not release then release the order save it, again come back to the order, then you can find the insp. lot number. (one new icon will appear after the description box of the order, click on that it will take you to the insp. lot.)

Revert with your observations.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Open the order using T.code iw32 and release the order. Inspection lot will be generated after release.

Regards,

Chandru.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

are you looking for Calibration inspection lot or Calibration order?

-ashok

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manoj,

Check this setting for your order type.

1-Inspection Type 14 attached : Path spro>Plant Maintenance and Customer Service>Maintenance and Service Processing>Maintenance and Service Orders>Functions and Settings for Order Types>Assign Inspection Types to Maintenance/Service Order Types

2-Task List attached in your order should have inspection point 300 in the task list header T-Code IA06

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Edited by: Kaushal Rai on Oct 16, 2008 11:34 AM

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

kindly check the date range you have specified,may be it is in future dates.

check and revert back

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, it is exactly one month back date i.e. 16/09/08.

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Go to IW32 there on the header screen you will see one symbol just beside order number.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai