Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales employee incentive scheme without HR Module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My client's requirement is as below:

My client is in to trading business and he wants to starts an incentive schemes for his sales employees. Problem here is, he has not taken HR module. Can anyone please let me know, whether we can configure incentive plans and calculation of incentive through SD Module. If so, how we can do it, if not what are the alternative customizations we need to do.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajeshwari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai,

Find in Buliding Block library-

there is one doc ,with step by step configuration, for sales commision to the sales employees.

Document is updated in below link:

[url]http://rapidshare.com/files/154475247/G92_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_IN.doc.html

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Morning.

Its not possible to calculate the incentive scheme's for employees in SD.

One option i can suggest you here., if the incentive schemes offered are quite simple, then to calculate the incentive figure earned by each sales employee, a separate program needs to be coded by ABAPer, accordingly.

Again for this, the inputs to be taken from the sales reports., Ex- sales by each employee or collection by each employee.

I suggest you strongly to discuss in detail the incentive scheme offered. Then discuss the logic with the ABAPer to calculate the incentive percentage for each employee.

if every thing is fine to you, take a decision.

I had encountered a similar situation in my project. but in my project HR module was implemented......also the incentive scheme was very complicated in my project.

Hope, this input shall be useful to you.

Warm Regards,

Kiran.S