cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM problem with sync interface.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I got one Abstract/Async and one sync interface in my BPM and I'm getting MESSAGE_NOT_USED error between them, my scenario is RFC to JDBC to RFC(response with different FM) so BPM receives data from RFC sender through Abstract/Async interface but after that interface, I'm getting the that error (MESSAGE_NOT_USED), the weird thing is I got another scenario almost same and its working, I did a new project with exactly the same interfaces, Mappings, interface det., Receiver det., senders and receivers but I'm still getting the same error, even I tried "RFC scenario using BPM--Starter Kit" Blog but same thing, btw everthing is 0 in SXI_CACHE, I'm going to go mad or something, please help..

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

how can I deactivate it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies, I found an error in the trace here it is..

<Trace level="1" type="B" name="CL_XMS_MAIN-WRITE_MESSAGE_LOG_TO_PERSIST">

<Trace level="3" type="T">Persisting message after plsrv call </Trace>

<Trace level="3" type="T">Message-Version = 012</Trace>

<Trace level="3" type="T">Message version 012</Trace>

<Trace level="3" type="T">Pipeline CENTRAL</Trace>

</Trace>

<Trace level="3" type="System_Error">Error exception return from pipeline processing! </Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="B" name="CL_XMS_MAIN-WRITE_MESSAGE_TO_PERSIST"></Trace><!-- ************************************ -->

<Trace level="3" type="T">Persisting message Status = 014</Trace>

<Trace level="3" type="T">Message version 013</Trace>

<Trace level="3" type="T">Pipeline CENTRAL</Trace>

Do you have any idea what it is?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have told that u had exactly another scenario. Try deactivating that scenario and execute the current scenario alone.

Regards,

Sudharshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I reactivated it 1000 times, nothing is happening, besides I did everything from scratch 3-4 times, it didnt work..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the issue with just this one BPM?

Pls verify the Status of the Business Process Engine in the RWB....

go to Runtimne Workbench --> Component Monitoring --> and make sure that the BPE is in the Green status...

I am just thinking of places to check for errors ..if you have done this already...pls ignore the reply...

Thanks,

Renjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

short dump problem is resolved, the authorizations are inactive in client 000. but the other one is still there..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried doing this...

In the Integration directory...open the integration process in question, make a change in the "Description", save and re-activate. See this would help.

I had the error you are having and re-activation of the intergration process in the ID helped my scenario...

Thanks,

Renjith.

Former Member
0 Kudos

CALL FUNCTION 'Z_TSSI_INTERFACE_DUMMY'

IN BACKGROUND TASK

as separate unit

DESTINATION 'TSSI_OUTBOUND1'

EXPORTING

jobno = jno

PERSNO = pers

BEGDA = '20051231'

ENDDA = '20051231'

ABSTYPE = 'xx'

ABSHOURS = '7'

ABSDAYS = '1'

FULLORHALF = 'false'

uname = sy-uname

date = '20060201'

time = '110000'

TABLES

RETURN = ret

Commit Work.

The thing is this abap is working in another scenario, but when I copy the exacly the same scenario, it doesnt work, its weird, btw I noticed that evertime I run any scenario, short dump occurs, its about RFC authorization for XIRWBUSER user but I got the OSS note for that, I applied it but it didnt solve the problem, btw this short dump happens when I run my workign scenario as well.. this is driving me crazy..

former_member184154
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How are you calling RFC fm from ABAP code?