cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Disable the Lead selection Action on aTable n How to Refreh a Page

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI....

1)How to Disable the Lead selection Action on aTable n How to Refreh a Page r web dynpro application.

In my case i have a table n user enters data on multiple rows in table , n i have some input fields outside of table for those Inputs fields am settiing the data at the screen initilization(in Init() moethod by hard code).the problem is whenever the is clicking in th 2nd row of a table the Lead Selection is triggerig and the data in the Input Fields outside the table is not displayinig.

So by removing the lead Selection Action of a table i thought i can reslove this,

2) How to refresha page(like we click F5 on key board),is it can be done thru code in web dynpro application

Regards

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You did not explained what is your functionality or coding in leadselection. Is that action on leadselection is necessary for you?.

1)If you just want to remove the action then go to table properties and remove the action for leadselection.

2)If you still want to continue with your leadselect action, then what you can do is.. write the code in leadselection action to again set the input fields which are out from table. That is what you did in your init method.

Page Refreshing

3) What do you mean by page refreshing? is that refreshing your table only or both the table and input fields.

What I understood is you are allowing the user to enter values in table and soon after pressing a button the values should be saved and the data in input fields shld be deleted. For this if you only invalidate the node then the user entered data will be lost.

So what you do is after getting the input data from the user add it to a ArrayList and then invalidate the node which clears the data in input field. Finally bind the Arraylist to your node. see the following code. This is a concept make changes according to your requirement

ArrayList list1=new ArrayList();

wdContext.nodeAbc().bind(list1);

IPrivateExcelviw.IAbcElement ele = wdContext.createAbcElement();

ele.setNo(wdContext.currentAbcElement().getNo());

ele.setName(wdContext.currentAbcElement().getName());

ele.setMarks(wdContext.currentAbcElement().getMarks());

list1.add(ele);

wdContext.nodeAbc().invalidate();

wdContext.nodeAbc().bind(list1);

Revert me if you have any doubts

Regards

Raghu

Edited by: Raghunandan Madarikuruva on Oct 16, 2008 8:07 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi!

for refreshing you can invalidate the node and bind the node with new data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi!

disable multile selection property.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your Question "1)How to Disable the Lead selection Action on aTable n How to Refreh a Page r web dynpro application."

change the selectionMode property of the table in your view to none and/or change the initializeLeadSelection property of context binded with the table to false.

Edited by: Aishwarya Sharma on Oct 16, 2008 7:25 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Thank u , my problem was resloved.

Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

if you not doing any thing using the onLeadSelect of the table UI just remove the event on it.

if you want to use it place condition before executing the code in it.

for clear the data in page use invalidation method of the node.

Regards,

ramesh