cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New scenerio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody

IF you have time kindly check this scenerio and Help me.

1) Change OPK4 settings to Error message when overdelievery exeeds.

2) In material master(WS View) of header item make tolerace 0 an 0% and let unlimited delievery box unchecked

3) Make a BOM.

4) Make a routing with 4 operation 1st operation with control key PP01 and 2nd operation with control key PP01and third operation with PP07 (Rework) and Last operation with control key PP01.

5) Make a production order(10 Pc) of header item and release it.

6) Confirm first operation with yeild as 1 only

7) Confirm second operation with yeild 2 system will show only Error message message, then confirm with only 1 quantity

😎 Confirm 3 operation(with Rework control Key) with yield 100 Pc system will not give error message but only give Warning Message. Why?????? ( if you Change control key of third operation to PP01 it will give error message while overdelievery.

Kindly give solution that that for Rework control key also How sytem should give Error message while overdelievery.

Thanks and Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to use PP07 sontrol key in third operation you remove the tick from rework in OP00 for PP07 control key, then system will give error message when you are doing over delivery.

KrishnamurthyDSS

Former Member
0 Kudos

But this is a rework operation if i remove Rework checked button then it will be normal control key.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandru,

Please Refer Note 844617 for that.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my view first you shold remove PP07 control key in third operation. Why you want to use PP07 control key there. In my view if we use rework then system understands that you have completed once and second time you are conforming the operation. That is the reason it is allowing you to conform full quantity.

KrishnamurthyDSS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Exactly in my scenerio rework operation is inserted in between two operation for doing rework