Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I de-activate a field exit?

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

A field exit has been implemented for the material field at TCODE MM01/02/03 which does not allow me to access to these 3 TCODE. I know field exit can't be debugged. Is there anyway for me to exclude/deactivate this field exit? THanks in advance.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

exits are activated through a project in CMOD

so just find the project name in CMOD

and deactivate that

0 Kudos

Is there a way to find it in CMOD since I do not know the name of the project which the exit is in?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In CMOD transaction , in command box type PRFB press enter you can get the all field exits. choose data element and deactivate it

0 Kudos

When you say command box, do you mean the Project field? There's only 1 field in CMOD and that's the Project field. But there's no PRFB project in CMOD. What if the field exit is created via program RSMODPRF? How can I deactivate that?

0 Kudos

command box -> where you type tcode

former_member15255
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

First Go tcode in CMOD in the command window enter tcode =PRFB , this would give list of all the Field Exit development in the system, click on any of the checkboxes go to menu FieldExit in that select Deactivate

regards

Suresh Nair

0 Kudos

My bad... thanks a lot people...