cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked for payment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts

When i have finished the Invoice Verification for the PO,it appears 'blocked for payment'.

I want to find the reason on the invoice document,actually i can't find the information in the invoice document.

By the way i use the T-CODE:MIR4

Can anybody help me?

TKS!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

blocked invoice sometimes because the qty are different, sometimes because of the price are exceed the tolerance. You can thru MIR4 and click the 'following document' find the accounting document first.

After you find Account document, go to vendor line item, you can find the field ' pmt block', drop down the arrow, you can see the reasons.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

In the account number line ,the Payment Block field is 'R Invoice Verification '.

Is that meaning that is the reason of blocked?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, that is the reason. You can go to PO history to compare if the amount or the qty are different.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

After purchase order and goods receipt creation, comes invoicing. Enter an invoice is an activity performed by the finance department and occurs when an incoming invoice is received from the vendor. After invoice is received form the vendor, finance person will check any discrepancy in price as per PO and Quantity as per GRN in the invoice. If discrepancy is there invoice will be blocked for payment.

We execute report for blocked inv in TC:MIR6, here you will identify types of block then you will come to know whether it is qty block or price block. If it qty block check GR and issue subsequebt cr note and if it is price block contact vendor if he accepts acknowledge the price change and issue cr note then release block inv for payment.

Thanks

Para

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

stephen chow

Directly you go to T code - FK02

in company code data select payment transaction radio button

in this screen

in automatic payment transaction tab

there is payment block field

keep it on free for payment