cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KSBB and F.01 balancing error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi frinds

We are currently facing data inconsistencies for financial data between FI & CO modules. Upon review of a comparison of financial data from KSBB (Cost centre report CO) and the F.01 (Trial balance FI), several G/L s do not have the same totals. This means that the value of the FI reports do not match the totals from CO.

When I checkef the G/L line items some of the postings are internal orders, so settlements have happend and its understood that no cost center would be allocated. But in some of the normal postings against the same G/l account I couldn't find any assignment against.

Please hel[p me in understanding why its showing the descrepencies, is it due to user error at posting level.

Kindly advice

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Postings for CO assignment can be for cost center, order (internal or production), WBS element, profit center, or any object in defined in COPA.

If you are working in ECC6 and have implemented New GL accounting then this problem of FICO reconciliation should not arise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is right. But whatever the diffrences we are getting should be somewhere within the sytem.

I just want to unersatnd is there any way to look at where these have been.

Thnaks