cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creating tabs in XML Forms builder

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

is there anyway we can create a form in xml forms builder with different tabs? would that require manual coding?

thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Samer,

Access this link.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/thread?messageID=12374

Hope this help's

Regards.

Soni Vinit

Former Member
0 Kudos

not sure what you mean, but the page you mentioned doesn't mention anything about creating tabs..

former_member615122
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Samer,

the XMLForms buidler does not support tabs.

Manual changes to the files created by the XMLForms build is not recommanded, because you would loose all your chance, if you make afterwards a change within the Forms builder.

Regards, Roland

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Roland. Do you recommend another tool to build a forum that has a similar funcionality of what xml forms builder does but with the abililty to create tabs?

thanks again

former_member615122
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Samer,

sorry, with this question I can't help. I don't have an overview if there are alternative tools which support tabs and how good they are integrate in to the Enterprise Portal.

Regards, Roland

Former Member
0 Kudos

not a problem, thanks for putting time into it. I just have one more question, i'm trying to think of an alternative way instead of creating tabs in XML Forms builder, is there a way to open a new window in XML Forms builder? Do you have any other suggestions on alternative way?

Thanks again,

Samer