cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Production Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi have to create a report that has open sales order , open po , open pur req , open planned order and open Production order.

I need the logic for OPEN PRODUCTION ORDERS.

The status of the production orders are maintained in JEST Table .

I need logic to elimate the completed production orders during my selcet . Since JEST Table has multiple entries and for some orders that are released the 'DELV' status wil not be maintained at all at that time.

I wil really appreciate your help , if you can tell me how to emliminate the completed production orders during my select query to get the open prod orders.

Is there any fun moduel or bapi that wil give the Open prod orders ?? or any std report that gives open PO??

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

CASH_FORECAST_MM_OPEN_ITEM Determine Open Item Purchase Order

CASH_FORECAST_MM_OPEN_ITEM_NBR Supply MM line item with document number and access update

CASH_FORECAST_MM_OPEN_ITEM_NPR

CASH_FORECAST_MM_OPEN_ITEM_PR Determine open item purchase requisition

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

for this you can use the Function STATUS_TEXT_EDIT , for this pass Objnr (get the objnr from AUFK table using the production order) it will give you the status in the LINE exporting parameters.

Import parameters               Value

CLIENT                          100
 FLG_USER_STAT
 OBJNR                           QM000200000010
 ONLY_ACTIVE                     X
 SPRAS                           EN
 BYPASS_BUFFER

Export parameters               Value

ANW_STAT_EXISTING
 E_STSMA
 LINE                            OSNO NOTE   "this is the status text
 USER_LINE
 STONR                           00

if line CS 'DELV'
 "ignore the Order 
endif.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understand what you say , first of all to go to this FM , i need the Prod order numbers.

THat means i have to get all the production order ( from the past up to current date ) from AFPO table irrespective of if it is completed or not.

Once the records inthe table AFPO grows high..then it wil go to dump.

My question is how to elimate the selection of records from AFPO table that are completely delivered.