cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set up EEO-1 report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

I'm trying to run the EEO-1 report and I'm having the error: Invalid Race or Ethnicity. I review one of the post in the forum with the same error, I tried the solutions but doesn't work, I'm still have the error. Does somebody have some kind of documentation about the EEO-1 and for the VETS 100 reports?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please Maintain IT0077. Run the EEO-1 report.

Please maintain entries in T5U0P - PA, PSA

Hope this helps,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you!

I did whay you said, but I'm still having the same error, and also another one Maintain valid EEO Code for Pernr, I think that I'm missing something in the configuration, any idea?

Regards!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

Hope you have got the solution.

In case not, refer to my answer for the same query at this thread....

[|]

Hope this helps!!! And yes.. awarding points is a crucial activity... he he he...

Kumarpal Jain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again!

I tried what you said and I'm still having the same error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please tell as to what error you are getting now..??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure.

Invalid Race or Ethnicity 60000035

Maintain valid EEO Code for Pernr: 60000035

I have the information for that employee on IT0077 and the EEO code on infotype 1610 on the JOB.

Regards!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sure you must have done all of the following...

The process for EEO-Config is:

1. Firstly, Maintain the table T5U0P. So, check the PA/PSA to which the PERNR 60000035 belongs too.

2. Secondly, maintain IT0077 for that employee... try this combination.. hispanic white male in ethnicity and white in race.

3. Thirdly, maintain IT1610 (US Job Attributes) - EEO Category as 01. Hope you have assigned THIS Job to the Position and then Position to the Person....

I believe rather am sure, the error you are facing is w.r.t. Dates validity. Check them again..

Kumarpal Jain.

Edited by: Kumarpal Jain on Oct 25, 2008 6:59 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

I review and modified what you recomend and I also change the dates, now the error that I have is:

Maintain valid EEO Code for Pernr: 60000035

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Antonio,

Appreciate if you can send the screenshots to my e-mail id mentioned in my profile. I will be able to suggest solution then.

Thanks & Regards

Kumarpal Jain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There was some entries in the eeo codes for the jobs, and the report doesn't take the new ones, that was the reason.

Thanks everyone for your help!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What are the values maintained for 'Race category' and 'Ethnicity'? Did you tried to run the report by changing these values and also the EEO code on Job?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The values that I have on IT0077 for the Ethnic origin is 5 Hispanic White Only and for Ethnicity(New) E1 Hispanic Latino, I had another values and now with these values I have the error in the report Maintain valid EEO Code for Pernr: 60000035. I have in the job the EEO Category Administrative Support Workers.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. You can add EEO category for position too. That depends on how you want to maintain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can verify the EEO category value for position (PO13) or job (PO03) in infotype 1610.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!!

I tried that, I check the EEO code in the job and I'm still have the same error. By the way, can I link the EEO code to the position too?